To further the conservation of the natural resources of South Gippsland, including our marine environment, through education, on ground works, and working with governments and other conservation groups.
• To further the conservation of Australia's natural resources, in particular in the South Gippsland region.
• To encourage and promote education about the local environment.
• To preserve and promote the conservation and public knowledge of the local marine environment.
• To preserve and promote natural indigenous flora and fauna, particularly within the South Gippsland region.
• To inform members of the public about the various natural attractions in the South Gippsland region and the conservation of these areas.
• To affiliate with peak and other conservation groups as appropriate.
• To take such action as may be from time to time decided necessary to achieve the general aims of the Association.
To become a volunteer, register with ParkConnect.
Name:South Gippsland Conservation Society
We're sorry, an error has occurred.